About this policy
Greatech LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website www.greatechcenter.com
- you make a booking on our website.
- you make inquiries on our website.
- someone is interested in working with us and sends their information via our website.
- You sign up to our Newsletter, Blog or regular communications with us.
- You register for one or more events online or offline whether it is free or a paid service rendered to you.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Greatech LLC is a Computer & IT Services Business based in Logansport, IN
Our registered address is: 606 E Broadway, Logansport IN 46947
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- When you sign up for our newsletter, bulletin, blog or e-mail communications, register for an event or just general inquiries that involve communicating with you via the different communication channels online and offline.
- when you make a service booking.
- when you sign up online or offline events.
- make an inquiry.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
Greatech LLC collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-service feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for booking, deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for recurring payments.
use in the case of no-shows (where applicable)
- telephone number
- E-mail address or addresses
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you purchase a service at from Greatech LLC:
- marketing responses (where applicable)
- survey responses
- current and past booking details
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Greatech LLC. This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighborhood).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us to . This information may include:
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records at
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-service feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers (e.g. Squareup.com for the provision of online bookings), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our services and fulfill your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
How and where do we store data?
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at ().
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Greatech LLC holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: .
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
Use of ‘cookies’
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognize you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
What happens if our business changes hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will (NOT) be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. (When contacted you will (NOT, HOWEVER,) be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.)
In addition to providing you with more customized service, we may, as permitted by applicable law, share your information with our technology affiliates to support operations, such as to perform analytics, tailor marketing to you, support a loyalty program that you have chosen to participate in, and improve services.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at:
Changes to this statement